I enjoy writing in many different fields and am known for meeting deadlines and producing high-quality work.
I am a New Zealander who lives in South Lake Tahoe, CA and my background is multi-layered in terms of experience. Here are a few things about me:
- I worked for 7 years in banking and finance.
- I have traveled all over the world and completed a bunch of ‘bucket list’ challenges.
- I hold a New Zealand Commercial Pilot’s License and am an aviation junkie.
- I completed a Bachelor of Aviation Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- I have particular experience with Digital and Content Marketing over the last few years and regularly attend events and complete work to upskill in this area.
- I am a goal-setter and am always working toward something!
Being lucky enough to live in what is essentially an outdoor adventure playground, I enjoy getting out in nature with my family and trying out new challenges. I have been known to jump off or out of things, or to take on endurance events.
What I Do
I provide a variety of freelance writing services including articles, blogs, ghost-writing and editing. You can check out my portfolio here. Note: I have also written a number of articles in the banking, finance and investment fields, but as most were ghost-written, there are few in my portfolio at present.
Why Hire Me?
If you’re looking for content to drive website traffic, engage audiences and deliver well-researched ideas, then you’re in the right place. Delivering high-quality and timely work is important to me too.
Want To Know More?
If you know the value of quality content from an experienced professional writer, please either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below to discuss how I can help you and your business.